How to calm your dog during a thunderstorm
All of us are afraid during thunderstorms. While few are ever hit by lightning the danger is real. Call it instinctual or genetic. Thunderstorms are frightening.
There are several solutions to calming dogs during thunderstorms.
- Relax in their safe space. The couch, next to you in bed, their bed. Wherever they feel safe, go there.
- Distract them with the TV or radio. Squirrel videos on youtube are great. Here is one for you>>
- Look to Hemp Well's calming products. Think of it as green tea for your pooch.
- Play a game. Distract ion is a great option to calm a dog down during a thunderstorm.
- We like ThunderShirt and so do many other dog owners.
We have sourced organic hemp responsibly since 2012. Let us help in your pet's journey.
As exciting as it is to have a new puppy at home, it is also important to remember that joint health is just as important as playing, house training and cuddling. You may not be able to find a one-size-fits-all...
There are a few simple things you can do to support your dog's overall dental hygiene even if you are not an expert. We hear you! There are a few simple things you can do to help your dog's teeth...
The American Kennel Club has just given us their 2023 Top 10 list of most popular dog names. Is your dog on their list? Top names for girl dogs: Luna Bella Daisy Lucy Willow Penny Sadie Maggie Rosie Ruby ...