Hemp Oil For Horses- How Does It Benefit Your Equine?
Horses just like humans and other domestic pet animals undergo health issues, aging, and disorders. It is highly depressing and painful to see our four-legged companion to suffer. Hemp oil is increasingly popular among humans, cats, and dogs by helping in calming, promoting health and supporting body function. Does hemp help your horse? Of course yes. Let us see the impact of hemp oil for horses and what does it do.
What Is Hemp Oil?
Hemp oil is extracted from hemp seeds. Hemp Well Horse Hemp contains little to no amount of THC and hence does not make your horses get high. This oil is a rich source of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids and provides them in a balanced ratio. These oils are naturally sourced by organic farming methods.
Benefits of Hemp Oil For Horses:Hemp and CBD oil may benefit your horses in a number of ways.
- Hemp Oil For Horses in Stiffness and Pain management: It aids in easing stiffness and inflammation that is caused by day to day activities.
- Joint Health Support: Hemp oil is known to promote bone and joint health in horses.
- Heart Health: It has the right balance of Omega fatty acids and enhances cardiovascular function.
- Equine GI Health: Hemp oil acts as a digestive aid and supports proper digestion and bowel health.
- Horse Hoof Support: Hemp oil contains the necessary nutrients to support cracked hoofs and maintain hoof walls. The Omega 3 fatty acids in hemp oil maintain the pliability in the hoof.
- Skin Health: Horse hemp helps in promoting a healthy and glossy skin coat in horses.
- Anxiety Support: Horses also undergo anxiety. Hemp oil promotes relaxation and maintains emotional balance.
Discuss any supplement like Hemp Well with your horse's veterinarian before administration.
Popular alternatives for pets
Cannabinoid receptors play a crucial role in regulating various physiological processes in both humans and animals. These receptors are part of the endocannabinoid system, a complex network that helps maintain balance and overall well-being. While the use of cannabinoids in...
Surprise your friend's cat, your granddog, or any pet in your life with a thoughtful token of affection that supports their long-term health.
Just like humans, dogs can suffer from allergies, and identifying the symptoms early is crucial for their health and well-being. Allergies in dogs can be caused by various factors, including food, environmental allergens, or contact with certain substances. Understanding the...