Bird Hemp: Everyday Omegas For Birds
When administered orally as a supplement, the ideal ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 fatty acids found in Bird Hemp oil may help support immune system. When applied topically, it helps maintain healthy skin and may assist with inflammation from daily activities. Omega-3 fatty acids help decrease normal inflammatory pathways.
Bird Hemp is rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids and contains less than 0.3% THC. Hemp Well products will never get your pet high.
Bird Hemp Oil:
- Assists with your bird’s joint support.
- May assist with inflammation from everyday activities.
- Administers ideal ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 fatty acids.
- Provides senior bird health support.
- Supports your bird’s immune system.
- All natural and GMO free.
- Made from virgin, cold-pressed, paper filtered hemp oil that is safe for your feathered friends.
- Responsibly grown without relying on toxic chemicals, pesticides, or herbicides.
- All Hemp Well products are derived from sustainable and safe farming techniques.
- Made in the USA.
- 2 ounce (60ml) bottle of Bird Hemp oil.
- 90 Day Average Supply.
- Contains no filler oils, Just Hemp.
- All of our hemp is organic, GMO-FREE, and sourced responsibly.
- For bird use only.
Directions For Use:
Administer orally for birds. Best if delivered sublingual (under the tongue) and 20 minutes before meals. Doses can be split up during the day.