Hemp CBD For Birds
When used orally as a supplement, the cannabinoids, omega-3 fatty and omega-6 acids found in Bird 100 may help support the immune system, curb destructive behavior and promote relaxation. Applied topically, hemp oil helps maintain healthy skin and supports a healthy inflammatory response. Omega-3 fatty acids help decrease normal inflammatory pathways. Recommended to support the immune system, to maintain body function, and may help inflammation associated with everyday activities.
- Supports Joint Function
- May assist with destructive behavior, feather plucking.
- Immune & Heart Health
- Senior Support
- Organic and GMO Free
- Maintain body function
- Made in the USA
- 2 ounce (60ml) bottle of hemp CBD oil.
- 90 Day Average Supply.
- 1.67 mg of CBD per eyedropper (1 mL).
- 3100 mg of cannabinoids per bottle.
- Contains no filler oils, Just Hemp.
- All of our hemp is organic, GMO-FREE, and sourced responsibly.
- Contains less than 5 percent by weight of naturally occurring cannabinoids.
- For bird use only.
Directions For Use:
Administer orally. Best if delivered sublingual (under the tongue) and 20 minutes before meals. Doses can be split up during the day.
|Bird Weight||Dosage Per Day|
|Under 2 pounds||1/4 Full eyedropper (0.25 mL)|
|2- 4 pounds||1/3 Full eyedropper (0.33 mL)|
|Over 4 pounds||1/2 Full eyedroppers (0.5 mL)|