Graphic Designer Needed
Entry-Level Graphic Designer
Hemp Well is a leading provider of hemp products for pets. We are looking for an entry-level graphic designer to join our team part or full time. The ideal candidate will have a passion for design, brand building, a love of pets, and experience with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and similar software.
- Create and design marketing materials, including brochures, flyers, and social media graphics.
- Develop and maintain the company's brand identity and stay up to date with product label changes.
- Work with other team members to create and execute marketing campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date on design trends and best practices.
- Associate's degree+ in graphic design or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in graphic design.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- A passion for design and brand building.
- A love of pets.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work with a team of professionals in a rewarding startup environment.
- Chance to make a real impact on the pet industry and pet health.
- A chance to start on the ground floor and leave your mark with an amazing brand.
If you are a creative and passionate graphic designer with a love of pets, we encourage you to apply! Please submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
Oh, and, we will need some help with our social media, too!
Pets are family, but finding products that are good for them can be hard.
Most pet products on the market today are full of harmful chemicals and preservatives. Hemp Well is different. We only use organic, USA grown hemp and other natural ingredients in our products.