All of us are afraid during thunderstorms. While few are ever hit by lightning the danger is real. Call it instinctual or genetic. Thunderstorms are frightening.
There are several solutions to calming dogs during thunderstorms.
- Relax in their safe space. The couch, next to you in bed, their bed. Wherever they feel safe, go there.
- Distract them with the TV or radio. Squirrel videos on youtube are great. Here is one for you>>
- Look to Hemp Well’s calming products. Think of it as green tea for your pooch.
- Play a game. Distract ion is a great option to calm a dog down during a thunderstorm.
- We like ThunderShirt and so do many other dog owners.
Lead The Pack With Hemp Well.
We have sourced organic hemp responsibly since 2012. Let us help in your pet’s journey.
We help pet parents like you by delivering the best products in the marketplace and information to help you and your pet thrive.