Our hemp oil is derived from organically grown hemp plants and we are all hearing the rave reviews on the various benefits of giving hemp oil to our cats and dogs. Hemp oil supports healthy inflammatory response, joint tenderness due to everyday activity and also supports skin health. Most of our pets are finicky and picky eaters. Here are some ways to administer hemp oil for pets.
Tips To Give Hemp Oil For Pets:
1. Choose hemp oil that your pets love. Many hemp oils in the market are merely filled with fillers. However, choose a natural pure organic hemp oil without any fillers like Hemp Well Omegas.
2. Allow your pet’s most favorite treat to soak in the recommended dosage of hemp oil for a couple of seconds and give it to them.
3. Mixing the hemp oil in your pet’s food is another great way to give them. Hemp oil for pets can be given by mixing it well along with the regular pet dry and wet food. These foods will mask the flavor of the hemp oil and your pooch is gonna lick the bowl clean.
4. Hemp Well hemp oils come in a glass bottle with a plastic eyedropper which is the easiest (and safer) way to administer to pets. Open your pet’s mouth and squeeze the dropper between the gums at the back of their mouth.
5. Hemp oil can also be mixed with a yummy treat like peanut butter. As your pet licks it, the hemp oil also starts to work down the throat slowly.
6. Hemp chews are also available to make life more easy for pet parents.
You could always split the hemp oil dosage for a day across multiple instances in a day and administer it to your pets. Always read on the package to know about the dosage instructions according to your pet’s weight. Shop our range of organic hemp oil for cats, dogs, birds, and horses here.