How to calm your dog during a thunderstorm
All of us are afraid during thunderstorms. While few are ever hit by lightning the danger is real. Call it instinctual or genetic. Thunderstorms are frightening.
There are several solutions to calming dogs during thunderstorms.
- Relax in their safe space. The couch, next to you in bed, their bed. Wherever they feel safe, go there.
- Distract them with the TV or radio. Squirrel videos on youtube are great. Here is one for you>>
- Look to Hemp Well's calming products. Think of it as green tea for your pooch.
- Play a game. Distract ion is a great option to calm a dog down during a thunderstorm.
- We like ThunderShirt and so do many other dog owners.
We have sourced organic hemp responsibly since 2012. Let us help in your pet's journey.
Popular alternatives for pets
This behavior, far from being just a cute quirk, is deeply rooted in feline nature and offers insights into their world.
As dog owners, we want our furry companions to be happy and healthy throughout the year. However, just like humans, dogs can suffer from seasonal allergies that affect their skin and overall well-being. Understanding the triggers and worst times of...
Cannabinoid receptors play a crucial role in regulating various physiological processes in both humans and animals. These receptors are part of the endocannabinoid system, a complex network that helps maintain balance and overall well-being. While the use of cannabinoids in...